Friday, October 21, 2011

friday friday

I've been unusually exhausted all the time lately...I don't know what's up with that but I went to bed relatively early last night and woke up around 1030 this morning still feeling zonked! Once I finally got a head start on the day I scheduled all my classes for winter quarter...
  • theories of argument
  • Introduction to communication theory
  • nonverbal communication (Again because apparently the last one I took was just for kicks and doesn't apply to my major?)
  • Rhetorical theory
  • gender communication
  • history and thought: buddhism (Finally going to get a real handle on OHM ---->)

Then I went to mail the package to the Hitchcocks which was not a simple feat, there's a lot of discourse involved with shipping a package it seems. Hope I did everything right and it will get through customs easily but (spoiler for hitchcocks) I was trying to explain that there was a small teddy bear (Because I had to list everything I was sending, I forgot a few things so I hope they don't confiscate them) so I said un petit ours...a small bear...my accent was bad and she didn't understand ours, after I spelled it, she pronounced it differently and laughed and said in french that there could not possibly be a bear in this box, it is too small! It was pretty funny. I hope it arrives...My friend Alexa is still waiting on her envelope of goodies (very small so it fit in an envelope) and she is in Seattle and I won't let on how long ago I sent it, but it should have gotten there...Maybe it's tied up in customs...

so now that those two are done it's almost laundry time. Hooooooray. Then I'll see where the day takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment